The Theatre Bus is a unique space and therefore has some pretty non-standard technical elements to it.
The bus itself is roughly 11m long by about 2.5m wide. It weighs about 12 tonnes.
32amp Inlet on the outside of the bus (drivers side).
We have a selection of ways you can power the bus including cables to allow you to run it from a 13amp socket with a trailing cable.
Honda EU70is Inverter Generator 7000W
- Super silent generator – max noise output is 92db
- Features one 32amp outlet and 2x 16amp outlets if you need additional power
Full info can be found here: Honda Generator Website
The bus is equipped with domestic lighting for daytime use. This includes:
- Warm LED Downlighters throughout the bus
- Birdie Pars lighting the Bar and Merchandise Areas
- GU10 Warm Leds Lighting the drivers area
- LED Floodlight lighting the area outside the main doors
- Blue Rope light at the front and the back of the bus for safety during shows
- RGB DMX Controllable LED Tape Strips run as houselights up either side of the bus
- 2x RGBW LED Batons Front of house to light the stage (these will eventually be replaced with LED Pars)
- Chauvet OBEY 10 lighting desk – for basic on/off operation or simple chases
- ETC Nomad and laptop can be supplied for more theatrical operation
- Dressing Room and tech area have White LED strips as working lights & rack mounted LED lights
3 pin DMX lines run to the back of the stage, FOH lighting bar and tech area
Control: Alesis Multimix 10 Wireless
- 10 Channels
- Bluetooth Streaming of music
- 4 high-gain mic/line preamps with inserts
- 2 band high and low shelving EQ on every channel
- Pre-fader and post-fader aux sends, stereo aux return
4x Balanced XLR Lines inputs
2x Power Sockets
1x SM58 and boom stand
1x Active DI Box
1x Yamaha DGX 505 Keyboard
- 88 Full Size keys
- USB and midi inputs
- Foot pedal
- Realistic sounds
A selection of XLR, Jack to jacks, Aux to mini-jack leads available.
A HDMI lead runs from the tech area to a projector on the FOH lighting bar.
VGA cable is also available
The stage is 2.3m wide by 1.7m deep.
At the centre it is 2.14m in height (about 7ft) – this gets lower as you move out to the edges.
The central section of the stage can be removed to allow for wheelchair or pushchair access
The stage can be extended on request to allow for more room (please enquire about this)
There is comfortable seating for 24 people on bench seats on a rake.
All of the front benches are pin-hinged meaning they can be removed as needed (if you wished to example to put down cushions on the floor) or to make room for wheelchairs etc.
All of the windows on the side of the bus can be fully opened